- Expired: December 07, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Equa Sales Representative
Do you want to be a part of an exciting and innovative company from the ground up? Do you want to sell your heart out with an innovative and helpful product that people actually want to use? Are you not afraid of getting your hands dirty, being in the trenches, and making cold calls? Are you a passionate go-getter who’s a guru at closing deals?
If so, Equa wants you!
Equa offers an innovative document creation, cap table, and equity management portal for the smooth functioning of a business based on a new path toward the frictionless flow of documents and equity ownership transactions. Equa will be employing a cutting-edge solution tied to the Ravencoin among other blockchains if the client desires.
Equa is seeking a vibrant and energetic, proven Sales Rep to add to our exciting team. Our ideal candidate would be an intricate cog in the Equa team machine and would be on the front lines, meeting and speaking with potential clients all over the country and the world!
Our customers are the decision-makers of their worlds ranging from seasoned C-Suite professionals to new entrepreneurs seeking to create and develop their incredible ideas into conception, and we help them every step of the way.
As an Equa Sales Rep, you will develop and manage business relationships that result in closed orders and revenue bookings, by providing Equa product knowledge and value propositions to your priority clients. In this role, you will cultivate and develop new business while working with the rest of the team with a start-up and growth mindset.
This role would help grow into Equa's high-performing sales team and would be responsible for building a qualified pipeline of new businesses that will achieve and even exceed assigned revenue goals.
- Develop opportunities and effectively increase sales by interaction with clients in order to achieve or exceed sales and margin quota.
- With limited direction, accurately manage opportunity, quote, and order requests using CRM tool.
- Able to educate and recommend additional products and services to enhance the total solution.
- Generate accurate and timely high levels of complex configurations without any assistance.
- Provide exceptional service delivery by responding accurately and timely to quotation requests, order processing, as well as customer backlog management.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience (inside sales, account management, demand creation, or program management). College degree preferred.
- Previous experience cultivating business relationships with the assigned territory, preferably in the business services or software product industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, specifically MS365, Word, and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage customer relationship management tools i.e. Active Campain, Hubspot, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and handle many prospect and customer projects at one time.
- Identify and sell new business customers on the value of using Equa Start solutions.
- Able to articulate the full breadth of Equa solution offerings.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of problems the target market customer experience and offering insights.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying competition and industry influencers and targeting and prioritizing territory accounts.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Knowledge of Asana, Telegram, and other tech style tools.
- Working independently with minimal supervision from your home 100%. We might require travel to an office occasionally in the future.
- Currently 100% phone/virtual meetings selling today. (Possible change up to 75% phone/virtual meetings selling / 25% face-to-face meetings possible in the future.)
- Limited travel might be required in the future.
This is a contractor position to start due to the circumstances of the world today. But, it's terms are negotiable in the future. Lucrative Commission Structure with a Short Pay Cycle of only two weeks. Full-Time or Part-Time Contractor Position start. Flexibility to work as often as you want!
We are also accepting applications from anywhere in the United States since we are living in a virtual world.
Equa is an equal opportunity employer.
Equa is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to your hiring manager to let us know the nature of your request.
BusinessView all jobs at EQUA Start