General Manager Hospitality
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
General Manager needed for busy Courtyard Marriott in North Brunswick
Full Job Description
As General Manager, you’ll provide day-to-day leadership and direction by maximizing financial returns, driving development of people, creating and maintaining a unique guest experience, executing on brand standards, and building awareness of hotel and brand. General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel. General Manager is responsible for managing overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent guest experience. General Manager will work very closely with the Director of Operations in order to ensure that the hotel is operating efficiently and effectively. General Managers have a physically demanding role and will be on their feet for most of the day. General Managers must have a flexible schedule and must be able to cover for any other employee of your hotel at any time, if necessary.
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel on a day-to-day basis.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all heads of departments, and staff.
- Develop programs and initiatives to increase team engagement that are aligned with the company’s philosophy.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel and ensure revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Closely monitoring the cleanliness and conditions of the hotel on a daily basis and curing all issues that arise.
- Demonstrate brand citizenship by maintaining compliance with all required brand and service standards.
- Collaborate with colleagues and hotel team members to establish and implement services and programs that meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Be a friendly face and helping hand to all guests and develop a relationship with our guests in order to bring them back to our hotel.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, colleagues, and hotel assets in compliance with policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and send all necessary reports to Corporate in timely manner.
- Overseeing and managing all departments, and working closely with each department on a daily basis.
- Be accountable and take ownership of all aspects of the hotel.
- Act with honesty and integrity at all times throughout their day.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Must follow and complete daily checklist.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Hotel management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
231 Main StreetNorth Brunswick, NJ
Get fresh Restaurant General Managers jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.