We are a distributor of industrial and custom rubber and plastic products.
Outside Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
Meets territory goals by making sales calls, reporting sales information and resolving problems.
Outside Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Update the Region and National Sales Manager with project requests, sales data and other customer data.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions. In this regard, the sales representative will work closely with the inside sales team.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Forwards samples by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
- Establishes customers in the vendor managed inventory program, working directly with route sales personal to facilitate and grow the program.
- Prepares sales presentations; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Identifies and implements strategies to grow the sales in the territory.
- Works with the sales engineers on new product opportunities.
- Other tasks and duties as required.
Outside Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills, Teamwork.
Outside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to Travel 20-30%
- Competitive Salary
- Earned Commission & Sales Quota Bonuses
- Earned Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
We are a Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities