- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Project Engineer to be a part of the EPS Group team in our Land Development department. Candidates should have strong leadership, design, communication, organization, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Our projects are diverse and multi-faceted including: residential community, mixed-use retail, medical / healthcare, education/campus master planning, hospitality/resort, entertainment, parks, and commercial working collaboratively with other firm disciplines and consultants.
This position will report directly to a department Project Manager. Engineering/design duties performed by this position are focused on residential communities and large-scale developments, education, healthcare/senior living, campus design, commercial, parks, streetscapes, and community markets.
· Responsible for technical performance on small to medium projects, designated tasks on large projects.
· Prepares engineering documents and computations by utilizing EPS Group’s standards; analyzing project information; writing reports; reviewing project survey data; utilizing computer and related engineering software packages;’ attending meetings with project team; communicating with client, municipalities, agencies.
· Prepare drawings and construction documents by directing project team; recommending and implementing design changes; modifying plans as reviewed by agencies, municipalities, and clients.
· Provides construction-related services by reviewing permit applications, quantity and cost estimates; resolving construction issues.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelors in engineering is required.
· Possesses a Professional Engineer’s License or in process of obtaining
· Typically possesses 5-10 years of professional experience
Qualified applicants please submit cover letter, resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
EPS Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We offer a competitive salary and bonus program, a wide range of benefits including 401(k) with employer match, advancement potential, and the opportunity to become an integral part of a highly respected firm.
TechnologyView all jobs at EPS Group