- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for an experienced SCCM Engineer with an eye towards the future with newly emerging technologies that will assist to transform the delivery of services within the Client Management's area of responsibility.
Job Type: 6 months Contract - Extendable
Location: Houston Downtown, TX - onsite
No C2C, No visa sponsorship, W2 Only
Industry: Oil & Gas
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- SCCM Application Packaging using PowerShell and or other tools
- Managing local workstation admin rights and privilege elevation using tools such as Microsoft LAPS and BeyondTrust PowerBroker
- Maintain and deploy GPOs, across multiple domains, which affect the client machines or end users
- Managing and providing support for mobile devices, tablets and tough books/rugged notebooks using Microsoft End Point Manager
- Providing desktop/laptop/mobile solutions for different functionalities required from the main offices and field locations (where several real time applications run on the client machines, for measurement and management of the pipelines)
- Resolving Remedy incident tickets that are escalated for Tier 3 support from the Service Desk
- Deploying all client applications with Flexera and Microsoft tools (AdminStudio/Wise, System Center Configuration Manager)
- Patching all the client machines monthly with the Microsoft Security updates and other third-party application updates
- Maintain the System Center Endpoint Protection and make sure the signatures are up to date all the time. Remediate SCEP client issues when necessary.
- Backup the data stored locally on the client machines and provide restore services (using Connected Data Protector)
- Setting up and managing the remote management tools and standards (Dameware)
- Upgrading and maintaining all the tools and infrastructure necessary to provide the above services
- Managing a schedule to assure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Planning and testing the DR/BCP procedures
- Need to be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Candidate must be able to work under deadlines and quick turnaround projects like Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Ability to maintain a positive and friendly attitude all the time
- Strong service orientation required
Required Skills (External)
- 5 - 8 years of relevant work experience
- Recent hands-on experience of the Systems Center Configuration Manager / Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager – latest Current Branch versions. (Preferably 4+ years of SCCM administration experience with Infrastructure support)
- Client Remediation, Package deployment, Distribution Point remediation, OSD (including driver packaging), Patch Management, USMT, Asset Intelligence, Internet-based Client Management
- Technical knowledge and past experience using Active Directory and managing Group Policies.
- Experience working in and managing Computers in a locked down environment without Admin rights. This includes using Password management solutions like LAPS or CyberArk.
- Experience using Cloud Services like Intune and or other Mobile Device Management solutions. This includes Automating solutions and using scripting languages like PowerShell.
- Experience using File Backup solutions like HP Connected Data Backup or similar PC / Server Backup solutions.
- Experience working on an infrastructure type team, interacting with several other teams, supporting around 10,000 client machines spread geographically across multiple sites and multiple domains
- Experience interacting with customers at various levels within the organization (including the executive level)
TechnologyView all jobs at EPMA