Working across a wide range of stakeholders ranging from colleagues in US Commercial, US Pricing and Market Access, US Patient Services, and finance. The successful candidate will need to be able to manage this wide variety of stakeholders who all demand a lot from Specialty Product data and may have differing priorities.
• The successful candidate will be someone who will be seen by stakeholders as a subject matter expert in Specialty Data. This will be achieved by leveraging the candidate’s past and current experience which will be further developed by working with the Commercial Data Management team and with Specialty Data suppliers and vendors to identify solutions to fill any gaps identified by the internal team and stakeholders.
• This role is part of the Commercial Data Management (CDM) Team, which is reporting to the US Commercial Organization. Therefore, it will be required to partner with CDM team members, to ensure that the most appropriate Data is procured for relevant stakeholders in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
• Day to day responsibilities will include stakeholder communication and requirements gathering, manage vendors, lead projects, prioritize requests, and plan and organize the analysis. He or she will also be expected to plan for future needs as the healthcare market evolves. Additionally, this role will also be responsible for ensuring awareness and understanding of how to use already available Data. Therefore, this person will be responsible for setting up appropriate training, meetings, and webinars with stakeholders.
• This position will be responsible for partnering with Market Access in managing relationships and leading negotiations with key Specialty Pharmacy vendors for data acquisition.
• As the Data will be utilized across the organization, this role will be responsible for ensuring this data is made available to stakeholders (as permitted by contracts) and used appropriately.
Review Weekly Data Quality reports with franchise partners - Understand business’ Data needs and use to drive decision making - Capture, document, and communicate franchise Specialty Product Data requirements and needs to data suppliers - Ensure Data purchases address business priorities in a cost-efficient way
• Vendor Management: - Manage 1-2 franchise implementations of Data Aggregator - Communicate and coordinate franchise Data priorities with Data Aggregator Vendor, Specialty Pharmacy Partners, and other data suppliers
• Contract Administration: - Collect Specialty Product data requirements from Franchise Partners and communicate these needs to Data Partners and vendors - Partner with Legal, procurement, and finance to draft SOWs and negotiate Specialty Product data contracts on behalf of franchise partners
• Proactively communicate with stakeholders about and train stakeholders on available Data EDUCATION,
BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Master’s degree a plus.
• 4 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with expert knowledge of secondary data sources and Specialty Pharmacy
• In depth knowledge of the Specialty Pharmaceutical market and the differences between retail and Specialty markets, data sources, and distribution models
• Experience in Rare Disease and/or Specialty Markets is a requirement
• The individual in this role should be knowledgeable about available Specialty Pharmacy Data, the differences in this data compared to syndicated (retail) data, and the specific limitations and opportunities unique to Specialty Products