Sr. Process Chemist for a Leading Pharmaceutical Organization
* Greater Cleveland Area
* Competitive Salary + Benefits + Long Term Incentives
A fast-growing Contract Development and Manufacturing Pharmaceutical Company has just had a number of key retirements and are looking to add top talent across the organization. This role will be reporting directly into the Director Process Development and Manufacturing and they are ideally targeting a subject matter expert.
The Sr. Process Chemist will have the following Responsibilities:
* Lead Synthesis Projects as well as providing support to relevant projects including those related to the pilot plant.
* Act as primary point of contact for clients; write project updates and chair teleconferences and other functions as needed
* Hand on development of robust, safe and scalable processes for operations in lab and plant equipment.
* Analysis of client RFPs and provide technical support to generation of proposals.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following skill set:
* PH. D in Organic Chemistry Required
* 4+ years in Pharmaceutical industry with direct experience working with API
* Prior experience working in a contract organization (CRO/CMO/CTL/CDMO)