Quality Assurance Auditor
- Raleigh, NC area
A leading Biotechnology organization is actively seeking an experienced QA Auditor to join their team. Supporting biologics development in a fully regulated environment.
The Quality Assurance Auditor will have the following Responsibilities:
- Performing GMP Quality Assurance audits, inspections, and monitoring procedures
- Assists with regulatory inspections and issuing QA statements as needed
- Partakes in reviewing QA standard operating procedures
- Experience working in a GxP environment working cross functionally with other Quality groups
The Quality Assurance Auditor should have the following Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in biology, chemistry, or related field
- 2+ years experience working in a QC GMP laboratory
- 3+ years experience of GMP quality assurance
- Ability to work in a fast passed environment on multiple projects
As of today EPM Scientific has consultants based all over the world, from our own fully licensed and compliant offices in New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, London, Zurich, Berlin, Singapore, and Hong Kong, and unlike many other companies, we have grown organically.