Customer Service Representative
EPIMarketingServices Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Representative serves as the primary contact for Account Managers/Sales Reps and external customers. The CSR’s primary responsibilities include communicating customer requirements to the production staff via job tickets, art files, proofs and/or other documents and approvals; overseeing client projects through completion. The CSR is tasked to address and resolve concerns, inquiries and complaints via email/phone and chat in a timely manner, with a high level of professionalism. The CSR is proactive and solves problems before they become escalated and provides services that exceeds both company and customer standards.
As the Customer Service Representative and a member of the Production Team, you are accountable for:
· Meeting department production and quality goals as well as providing value to our customers
· Playing a key role in meeting the company wide profitability and customer satisfaction goals
· Contributing to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
· Following systems and procedures outlined in the company manuals, procedures and work instructions
· Complying with all OSHA safety requirements
· Complying with FSC Chain of Custody requirements
· Comply with food safety regulations as required at EPI locations inspected by AIB
Responsibilities and Duties:
General and Administrative
· Communicate effectively with the general manager, the account manager, and the production team, informing and updating them regularly regarding customer requirements/change in customer requirements to ensure that customer objectives and sales are met
· Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor that reflects the company’s commitment to quality, continuous improvement and respect for individuals
· Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed
· Learn and understand all relevant phases of EPI operations. Who does what and why? How does it affect the customer?
· Accurately originate and subsequently make changes to job tickets – dates, quantity, shipping information, etc.
· Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines
· Assist every customer and process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner
· Use good communication skills to manage telephone calls and email communications professionally, efficiently
· Attend to customer complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution
· Coordinate with other suppliers; develop a thorough understanding of the network of EPI suppliers, both internal and external
Sales and Marketing
· Support the efforts of the account manager
· Support customer sales through service, education, and effective problem solving; involve appropriate team members as needed
· Support strategic sales plan and marketing strategies outlined by the sales team
· Legal ability to work in the United States
· High school diploma/GED with experience, vocational/technical certification or equivalent work experience/on the job training
· Experience in sales or customer service and/or experience in printing or graphic arts industries.
· Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms
· Ability to identify and communicate customers’ needs and requirements (even when difficult)
· Knowledge of relevant computer applications
· Highly organized, able to multi-task, in a fast paced environment
· Self-starter and problem solver
· Good sense of design and color
· Good math skills.
· Standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time - up to 8 hours or more per day
· Lifting of 5 or more lbs.
· Work area may have fluorescent lighting and air conditioning
· Moderate to loud noise level
· Exposure to ink and chemical odors, and airborne particles such as paper dust and drying powder
· Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short-notice activity
· Repetitive typing
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor.
What does this mean for you? It means you get the brightest talent in the marketing services industry focused like a laser on helping you succeed. It means you get access to some of the most sophisticated tools and technology available to help you improve your marketing efforts. And it means you can turn your attention to growing your business with the knowledge that EPI's incredibly comprehensive set of in-house services provides a one-stop solution for all your marketing and supply chain needs.
EPIMarketingServicesWhy Work Here?
Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration.
At EPI we lead our business partners in the continuous improvement of their marketing, production and distribution practices. We lead our industry in the innovation of ground-breaking technology and processes to maximize our clients marketing ROI and minimize their total cost. And we do it all by hiring and developing the very best team in the industry. What does this mean for you? It means you get the brightest talent in the marketing services industry focused like a laser on helping you succeed. It means you get access to some of the most sophisticated tools and technology available to help you improve your marketing efforts. And it means you can turn your attention to growing your business with the knowledge that EPI's incredibly comprehensive set of in-house services provides a one-stop solution for all your marketing and supply chain needs.
7502 E 86th St.Indianapolis, IN