Clinical Assistant (CA/MA)- Hamtramck
We are seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff such as medication distribution, vitals, recording patient information, etc.
- Injections such as pediatric vaccines and adult intravenous medications
- Phlebotomy, or basic blood draws/labs
- Documenting patient information in Allscripts
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience as a Medical Assistant OR completion of Medical Assistant coursework
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
EPIC Primary Care
Why Work Here?EPIC Primary Care's mission is to provide exceptional healthcare needs for our community. We are a Multi-Specialty Practice with multiple in-house services that treat patients from the beginning of life to the very end stages of life. Our system consists of Physicians, Psychologists, Exercise Physiologists, Physical Therapists, Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technicians, Care Coordinators, Medical Billers and more. We look at all aspects that play a significant role in our patients everyday busy lives.
Great benefits, environment and room to grow!