- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an Industrial Painter, you will be responsible for the proper preparation and application of primer and paint to sheet metal via a Triton paint system with Gremlin spray guns.
The Right Person
We're looking for someone who works hard and produces consistent quality. Time management and equipment maintenance are also vital to succeeding in this role. We work as a team and need someone who can become part of the team and communicate with other departments when needed.
- Knowledge of methods, materials, equipment, and safety procedures of the painting trade
- Two years experience as an industrial painter, One-year of training or education in painting at a recognized trade school or apprenticeship program preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to determine painting needs and methods to meet them
- Read and implement painting blueprints/ plan specifications
- Ability to meet expected finish quality requirements
- Follow oral and written instructions
- Read, write, and speak English clearly
- Work at heights up to 12 feet
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds; Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Color Vision, Depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus; Frequently stand; sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear, walk; use hands to handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Great job attendance
Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm with overtime available.
Note: A painting test is conducted at the time of interview.
EPI Electrical Enclosures & Engineering
10San Antonio, TX
Get fresh Industrial Painter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.