Purchasing / Inventory Control
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a competent purchasing agent to help run the purchasing operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail. Compensation will depend on experience
- Purchase Materials and inventory for manufacturing
- Assist administrative support
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Data Entry
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
EPG CompaniesWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits, On job training, Reasonable Hours Monday to Friday 8:00 - 4:30
Company: EPG designs, engineers, fabricates, and manufactures landfill pumps & controls, remediation equipment, biogas flares, telemetry & SCADA systems and other environmental and industrial products. We are a growing custom manufacturing business based in Maple Grove, Minnesota that offers its employees Medical and Dental coverage, paid vacation and 401(k) with match.
19900 County Road 81Osseo, MN
GovernmentView all jobs at EPG Companies