Warehouse Manager Assistant for eCommerce Company - Dania Beach
EOS Trading Corp Dania Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Warehouse Manager is looking for an assistant to help her with day to day tasks like Receiving, Preparing Shipments, dealing with Returns, etc.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years experience in a warehouse environment and is Computer savvy. We have several warehouse associates that help wrapping products, labeling, packaging, receiving, organizing, cleaning, etc, but they need to be managed. The job requires attention to detail. The assistant has to be able to keep products and warehouse tidy and clean.
We are looking for somebody to stay with us for the long run. We offer the security of working for a well-established company, which is only looking to grow, not to sell or merge.
Chosen candidate must pass drug test and the Homeland Security's E-Verify for authorization to work in the U.S.
- Receiving: Receive, measure, weigh and count incoming Shipments of New Products and Returns; Load, unload or stack containers or pallets of products; Register all incoming shipments; Sort products according to our procedures.
- Storing: Package goods for storage or shipment. Some will require re-boxing, polybagging, wrapping/cushioning and/or re-labeling. Palletizing and Shelving.
- Shipping: Prepare shipments for Amazon FBA and other Fulfillment Companies, Pick & Pack Products from inventory, Prepare boxes with labels and packing lists as necessary, Ship New Orders or Return Products back to suppliers, Prepare labels at UPS website, Prepare and ship batches of products to our fulfillment warehouses, Request Shipping materials, Register outgoing shipments.
- Refurbishing: Repair/Refurbish products when possible. Re-box and/or Re-label products when necessary.
- Cleaning: Occasionally clean the offices. Maintain clean work, break & bathroom areas.
- Inventory Reporting & Checking: Will need to regularly produce physical inventory reports and whenever needed spot check inventory of a certain product.
Our Company is a leading eCommerce Retailer and Wholesaler. We sell all kinds of products: Appliances, Electronics, Security Equipment, Office Equipment, Arts & Crafts products, Educational products, etc. We have over 100,000 products on our website and get about 200,000 visitors per month. We also sell on other venues such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Jet. We have been in business since 1990 and have over 40 employees in the whole Company but only a few work in our Dania Beach location.
- Must live near Dania Beach and must have Reliable Transportation. We are 1 mile East of I-95 on Stirling Rd. Candidates living near our location will be given priority.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Excellent work ethic. Must be punctual, responsible, dependable and honest.
- Intelligent and Organized self-starter who can work independently with little direct supervision.
- Ability to multi-task, follow instructions, be a fast learner.
- Good and clear spoken and written English and Spanish required.
- High attention to detail. Must be able to count product accurately and must be able to read and recognize product variations.
- Working on shipments might involve lifting boxes of up to 40 lbs ocassionally.
- Shipping and packing experience.
- Ability to work on a deadline
- Ability to learn new things and retain information
- Good Desktop Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet. Also, warehouse staff will receive training to use Amazon, Netsuite, UPS and other software and internet transportation resources.
We offer a steady job with a lot of work but a great atmosphere. Full Time 40 hours/week, M-F, 9am-5pm. Hourly wage range: $13 to $15 depending on qualifications and experience. Paid Holidays after having worked 3 months. 1 week paid vacation/yr.