- Communicates with management team throughout the day, as it relates to assignments.
- Commissioning and troubleshooting installations
- Project reporting and updating
- Document and report hardware failures also Manages Break/Fix and RMA requests as needed.
- Jointly develop installations processes and team goals with management team
- Supervise and Instruct on rack building processes
- Supervising the onsite team for best installation practices.
- Onsite Team Training
- Travel to customer sites nationally when required
- Must have strong Microsoft office knowledge.
- Must have experience with Cisco and Polycom.
- Must have technical expertise in equipment integration, handling, break/fixing and configuring all hardware related to VC: projectors, VC hardware, Audio, Video and Control connector types, cable types.
- Must have strong AV Installation experience.
- Must have experience with – RJ45/CAT6, RS232, BNC, Audio Connectors.
- Must have experience with Crestron/ Extron, Crestron Toolbox, Clearone / Biamp DSP software.
- Must have experience High Definition endpoints and projectors.
- Must have experience with audio / video switchers and rack building.
- Must have experience with reading CAD and Design/Drawing packs
- Must have Base knowledge of construction processes as it relates to new conference/events room builds.
- Must be agile, and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be responsive, efficient, have excellent customer interaction, and exhibit a high level of professionalism.
- The ideal candidate will not find difficult tech problems deterring or frustrating, but intriguing and will welcome the challenge.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment, under immense pressure. The pace requires independent and confident thinking, self-motivation and determination.
- Must be engaged in the process of technical development.
- Be eligible, willing and able to work and travel throughout U.S.A when required.
- Responsible and reliable, capable of working alone as well as part of a team.
- Good organization and time management skills with proven ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change and hours of work, to meet the needs of the customer.
- Be a motivated team player.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Company laptop
- Contribution to Health Care Packages
- Opportunities for growth and development within the company.
- Opportunities for travel
- Opportunities to work with Large Global Blue Chip Companies