- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
It is an exciting time to a be a part of EOS!
Are you looking for a career that will challenge you, offers limitless growth, and provides you with the opportunity to work on unique projects? EOS is a world leader in space information and intelligence services, optical sensor units, and remote weapons systems for the land, sea, and air.
We are looking for a PROGRAM MANAGER for its Huntsville-based manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce program results in a timely and cost-effective manner. Responsible for developing a strong, working relationship with USG program staff, participating in program briefings and providing required information. May be responsible for continued business development, the identification and shaping of new customer requirements, and the recommendation for new IRAD efforts. Responsible for successful contract execution, growth and profitability. Assists in hiring activities; leads, coaches, mentors and evaluates subordinates.
Additional Job Duties
- Responsible for the daily management and supervision of the program from inception to deployment.
- Define the program controls required to manage the program.
- Possess expertise in the management of funds and resources utilizing complex reporting systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multi-task contracts and sub-contracts of various types and complexities.
- Plan the overall program and monitor progress to make sure that milestones are being met across the various projects and efforts.
- Manage the program budget.
- Manage the risks and issues that arise over the course of the program, as well as take measures to correct them when they occur.
- Manage resources, stakeholders and deliverables across the program; effectively lead and develop team members.
- Establish overall performance standards for functional areas and associated teams.
- Supervise subordinate managers, program-specific training, and the execution of production tasks.
- Track performance/metrics of key program areas and efforts.
- Make recommendation for the purchase of necessary equipment, services and/or supplies to satisfy program requirements.
- Review work product of teams for compliance with organizational objectives and goals.
- Report progress of work, goals, problems and other issues to supervisors, upper-level management responsible for oversight.
- Review news, regulations and updates related to the organization's products, services or programs.
- Formulate and implement plans for recovery, alteration of work or otherwise handling emergencies, disruptions of programs, production or project schedules and unanticipated events.
- BA/BS in related field with 6 to 10 years of experience
- Must possess, or have ability to obtain, Secret Clearance
- Experience with budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Ability to effectively prepare and present briefings to key clients and government officials
- Ability to provide leadership & motivation to employees
- Ability to communicate well with all levels, and excellent writing skills
- PMP Certification
- Familiarity working under US Government contract in similar role
- Experience in Staffing, Planning, Data Analysis, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning
- Previous supervisory experience
We want to hear from you!
EOS Defense Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identification and sexual orientation) or national origin in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. An Equal Opportunity Employer for disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, and armed forces service medal veterans. An Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
EOS Defense Systems USA, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at EOS Defense Systems USA, Inc