Director, Business Development
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Director, Business Development to join our team!
EOS Defense Systems USA is a world leader in space information and intelligence services, optical sensor units and remote weapon systems for land sea and air.
The Director, Business Development will report directly to the Vice President, EOS Defense Systems USA (EOSDSUSA). This position's primary focus is performing business development tasks in pursuit of EOSDSUSA regarding the pursuit of Remote Weapon Station (RWS) objectives.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meeting.
- Identifies and prioritizes future business opportunities
- Defines and focuses on new product/technology development
- Conducts market research
- Maintains familiarity and expertise in both user requirements and competitor products/capabilities
- Conducts market research, analysis and feasibility studies regarding near/long term opportunities and established programs
- Leads and/or participates in the crafting of position papers, white papers and formal proposals
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 5-8 years experience in sales, marketing or related field
- Must be able to professionally represent EOS to RWS customer groups, developing relationships and strengthening US and International bonds
- Collaborate with company executives to determine the most viable, cost effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels, and excellent writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team
- Ability to travel occasionally to suppliers, customers, and other company locations
- Secret Clearance
What We Can Offer YOU
- Driven, team-environment
- Advancement Opportunity
- Compensation package with Medical/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, Paid holidays & PTO, 401(k) retirement plan with competitive match
- 9/80 Work Schedule
EOS Defense Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identification and sexual orientation) or national origin in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. An Equal Opportunity Employer for disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, and armed forces service medal veterans. An Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
EOS Defense Systems USA, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at EOS Defense Systems USA, Inc