EOCFWA - Educational Opportunities for Children and Families Vancouver, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
connect | empower | transform
Strengthening children & families through early learning, child development, and community partnerships.
Educational Opportunities for Children and Families (EOCF) is in our 54th year of operation. We continue to be the leading provider of comprehensive early childhood education and family support programs in Southwest Washington. EOCF serves more than 1,350 children and families furthest from opportunity annually in our federal and state early learning programs. Another 2,000 children are served in the HotShots Youth Sports program for children grades 1-6. EOCF's service areas include Clark County, Long Beach in Pacific County, and the Woodland portion of Cowlitz County. Equity is at the center of the services we provide as we strive to reduce parity gaps between families and employees through best diversity, equity, and inclusion practices.
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and value honesty, equity, and inclusion as essential characteristics of an organization?
- Are you an effective communicator with a variety of audiences?
- Do you have demonstrated ability to lead by example, actively contributing to an organizational culture that promotes trust in the workplace where all are accepted, respected, important, included and secure?
If so, the Executive Assistant might be the right match for you! The Executive Assistant is a member of EOCF's executive management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, with responsibility for supporting the Executive Management Team and Board of Directors. This full-time, benefited position is budgeted for 2080 hours per year with a starting salary of $61,526+ DOQ.
Application deadline: Monday 6/28/2021 at 12:00pm.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- At least four years of experience providing corporate-level executive assistance to executives and executive teams; an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Demonstrated experience in diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
- Strong writing skills
- Experience recording minutes and heavy calendar management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and collaboration platforms (SharePoint, Teams, etc), Zoom, and Adobe applications
- Ability to communicate effectively, work cooperatively and exercise good judgement with staff and clients from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision effectively managing multiple tasks, and competing priorities and deadlines
EOCF is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
EOCFWA - Educational Opportunities for Children and Families
BusinessView all jobs at EOCFWA - Educational Opportunities for Children and Families