- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
This position includes the following essential functions, but is not limited to them.
• Read, understand, and follow work order instructions
• Retrieve powder per work order
• Retrieve, inspect, and return molds after work order is completed. Properly mount molds on proper machine arm. Program controls on machine to achieve proper molding per setup sheet. Remove part from mold at proper time, de-flash as required
• Remove molded product from arm and trim off end caps
• Participate in process improvements
• Maintain clean and organized work areas
• Maintain machine readiness with repairs/maintenance as needed. Follow daily goals from Lead/ Supervisor for work order priority.
• Other duties as assigned
Education/Experience HS diploma/GED
• Flexible and cooperative attitude
• Good communication skills
• Good writing, math, and mechanical skills
• Good safety practices
• Willing to work overtime as needed and requested by supervisor
• Ability multi-task
• Capacity to provide, receive, and accept feedback
• Good housekeeping practices
• Attention to detail
Work is conducted in a plant/ manufacturing environment.
Work requires lifting up to 50 lbs., prolonged standing. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required in certain situations. Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions. Task specific work environment training will be provided as required.
ENVICOR ENTERPRISES LLC
207 Computer DriveSmithfield, NC
ManufacturingView all jobs at ENVICOR ENTERPRISES LLC