ENV Services, a nationally respected leader in calibration, certification and decontamination services, are seeking a Field Service Technician to support service operations by providing testing, preventive maintenance and repair of HEPA filtered devices, including Biological Safety Cabinets, Clean Benches, and Clean rooms.
- Provide testing, preventive maintenance and repair of HEPA filtered devices
- Using our test equipment, service air filtration equipment at medical and research facilities
- Responsibilities will include routine service, troubleshooting, installation and maintenance.
- A company vehicle is provided, overnight travel can be anticipated
- Field service experience preferred
- Candidates required to have a sound mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Strong customer service focus & excellent customer contact skills.
- Calibration or HVAC experience in the pharmaceutical and biomedical fields are highly desired. Post-secondary education is preferred.
- Valid Driver's License and a clean driving record
- Strong computer, scientific and organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- ENV offers a competitive salary and full benefits package, in addition to growth potential.
- Pre-employment Physical & Drug and Alcohol Screen
- Equal Opportunity Employer
For over 40 years ENV Services, Inc. has been the pioneer in the Calibration, Certification, and Decontamination of Controlled Containment Equipment and Facilities. If you are interested in a career with ENV Services, click “Apply” to get in touch with someone from our team.