Associate - Legal
- Posted: 3 days ago
Experienced Transactional Associate
Enterprise Law Group, LLP (“ELG”) is a boutique business law firm located in the heart of the Chicago Loop seeking an experienced transactional associate. We focus on all aspects of Business Law including Mergers and Acquisitions, Company Law and Securities, Secured Lending, General Counsel Services, Commercial Contracts, Litigation, and Real Estate.
We are a welcoming firm, focused on going the extra mile to ensure the best end result for our clients. By cultivating close relationships with our clients, we gain the leading edge to provide exemplary service.
ELG is looking for a creative self-starter who will take the initiative to ensure the task at hand is done and done well. The ideal candidate for the Associate role will excel in both written and verbal communications, will be ready to join our team of professionals and will have an inquisitive mind and intellectual curiosity.
Ideal candidate will have significant company law and transactional experience (not less than 3-5 years), with substantial experience in the following areas:
- Company law and merger and acquisition matters
- Secured and unsecured transactions, including inter-creditor issues
- Contract interpretation, dispute resolution and commercial litigation
- Drafting and negotiating all types of agreements and documents
Desired Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Law Degree from well-regarded law school
- Licensed to practice law in Illinois
- Experience with significant law firms or corporate legal departments
- Team player
- Client-centered service orientation
- High attention to details
- Conscientious and dependable
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
Compensation and Benefits:
ELG offers a competitive compensation package for a firm of its size, including health insurance, dental insurance and other ancillary benefits such as access to a credit union, short and long term disability, life and vision insurance. We also offer employees access to a 401(k) plan with a “safe harbor” match as well as ample paid time off.
Reply to email@example.com with resume and references for review and confidential response.
ENTERPRISE LAW GROUP, LLP
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?