North American Account Manager-Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: Lebanon, OR (Relocation within 40 miles of Lebanon, OR is required)
Schedule: Monday - Friday
ENTEKis a global material sciences company and the preferred partner for customersin the Energy Storage industry. Most importantly, ENTEK is a greatpartner for our customers and a great place to work for our employees. Werely on a talented workforce with a “can-do” attitude that's helped us grow ourbusiness globally, and the most exciting developments are yet to come. There are incredible growth opportunities for our business on the horizon thatrequire an ongoing customer focus and drive for excellence and innovation. Ifyou're a salesperson with a passion for solving problems and helping customersbe successful, we want to talk with you!
ENTEK is accelerating the future of energy storage bymanufacturing the world's most extensive portfolio of high-performance batteryseparators and specialty membranes. We are looking for the rightcandidate to fill the position of Account Manager, North America. Ideally, this position will work from our corporate campus in Lebanon, Oregonand will work with customers throughout North America.
Objectives of this Role
· Helps customers be successful by understanding their needs,technical requirements and competitive gaps in the market to present solutions.
· Works with supply chain and manufacturing to provide outstandingcustomer service and customer response.
· Provides the “voice of the customer” to management by submittingactivity and call reports, as well as monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Developing and presenting compelling value propositions forENTEK customers.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplaceinformation on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules,merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy byevaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems;developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
· Represent ENTEK with the highest standard of professionalconduct when interacting with suppliers and customers.
· Follow and promote ENTEK company core values.
AAP/EEO Statement: ENTEKis an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mentaldisability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected byapplicable federal, state or local law.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred
- Requires familiarity with Microsoft Office computer software tools including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Sales account management experience
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience including supervisory experience
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Six to ten years battery industry related experience preferred
Salary Range: $75,000-125,000
401k with 4% match
On-boarded with PTO
Health insurance with PPO and HSA options, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
ENTEK’s DNA is based on a set of Core Values, which drive everything we do.
Respect * Integrity * Innovation * Commitment
ENTEK makes products that impact people in every corner of the globe. Our diverse team spans a huge array of disciplines, but whether you are a welder, an engineer, a scientist, a production associate or machinist, you will work towards a common goal… to make ENTEK the best it can be for its customers, employees and community. Our success is fueled by consistently living our core values of respect, integrity, commitment, and innovation.
OUR TEAM IS DEDICATED TO GETTING A LITTLE BIT BETTER EVERY DAY.
Are you ready for something great in your life?
Stop by our website at www.entek.com to learn more about our company and the opportunities that await you at ENTEK.
BusinessView all jobs at ENTEK
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?