IT Support Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: Lebanon, Oregon (Relocation within 40 miles of Lebanon Oregon Campus is required)
Under general supervision, provides technical support to employees regarding the use of computers, networks, peripheral hardware and software. Assists network specialists, software support staff, and project managers, supporting servers, networks, and application software on all technology platforms.
- Provides technical support services for ENTEK computer systems and networks, including personal computers, services, midrange systems, local and wide area networks, and wireless connectivity.
- Provides technical assistance to employees regarding the use and operation of a wide variety of computer hardware, software and peripheral equipment.
- Plans and completes small projects under guidance from senior IT staff members.
- Analyzes and evaluates possible solutions to problems; advises customers regarding problem resolution and directs customers to take specific actions to define and resolve such problems; provides on-site assistance for problem resolution.
- Monitors and responds in a timely manner to requests received and queued through help desk software.
- Installs, tests and configures new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Maintains files and may perform a variety of general office support work related to the activities of the unit.
- Represent ENTEK with the highest standard of professional conduct when interacting with coworkers, customers, vendors, and agency personnel
- Follow all company policies
- Follow and promote ENTEK company core values
AAP/EEO Statement: ENTEK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Experience and Skills:
- Associate's degree with major course work in computer science, information systems or a field related to the work
- OR two (2) years of technical experience which involved the use of telecommunications or personal computers and various standard software applications
- OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Salary Range: $21.00-$34.00
401k with 4% match
On-boarded with PTO
Health insurance with PPO and HSA options, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
ENTEK’s DNA is based on a set of Core Values, which drive everything we do.
Respect * Integrity * Innovation * Commitment
ENTEK makes products that impact people in every corner of the globe. Our diverse team spans a huge array of disciplines, but whether you are a welder, an engineer, a scientist, a production associate or machinist, you will work towards a common goal… to make ENTEK the best it can be for its customers, employees and community. Our success is fueled by consistently living our core values of respect, integrity, commitment, and innovation.
OUR TEAM IS DEDICATED TO GETTING A LITTLE BIT BETTER EVERY DAY.
Are you ready for something great in your life?
Stop by our website at www.entek.com to learn more about our company and the opportunities that await you at ENTEK.
TechnologyView all jobs at ENTEK