***12+ Month Contract***
Work location: ONSITE/Arden Hills, MN - wants to see local candidates
Temp to hire!
• Assesses process capabilities, prioritizes process improvement opportunities, and innovates and implements process improvements on multiple and moderately complex processes.
• Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop processes, and procedures.
• Prepares and presents technical data and recommendations at technical reviews.
• Writes validation protocols and reports applicable to new processes.
• Develops qualified manufacturing support systems.
• Trains and/or provides work direction to technicians and may train manufacturing personnel when required as part of a validation.
• Continuously improves process and work methodologies by interfacing with peers/cross-functional groups and analyzing activities to improve workflow and work processes.
• Collects, reviews, and stores specifications, as-builts, system monitoring data, and other quality reports using proper BSC quality documentation storage practices.
• Develops Process Monitoring Systems by identifying critical process steps applying methods to reduce process variation in order to reduce/eliminate the cause of defects.
• Leads process improvement efforts by identifying methods to capture quality metric data and by performing appropriate analysis methods to enhance sustaining product design and new product development.
Education/Experience/Skills required for this position:
• Bachelors of Science in engineering disciple or similar technical field
• Previous professional experience in manufacturing environment
• Previous experience in medical device manufacturing environment
• Previous experience leading medical device manufacturing validation initiatives
• Previous experience with lean manufacturing principles
• Previous experience with manufacturing support systems (HVAC, clean rooms, purified water, compressed gases, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.entegee.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
A proud subsidiary of The Adecco Group, the world’s largest staffing firm, our long-standing relationships and unique understanding
of engineering departments and high-tech organizations allows you access to outstanding opportunities that fit your skills and your goals.
We have built a reputation of honesty, quality and responsiveness by supporting our candidates with expert advice and resources.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ENTEGEE MNFor more than a half century, ENTEGEE has been assisting engineering and technical professionals advance their careers. A proud subsidiary of The Adecco Group, the world’s largest staffing firm, our long-standing relationships and unique understanding of engineering departments and high-tech organizations allows you access to outstanding opportunities that fit your skills and your goals. We have built a reputation of honesty, quality and responsiveness by supporting our candidates with expert advice and resources. Equal Opportunity Employer