Medical Publications Writer -, PhD- Remote or Hybrid
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical Publications Writer to work on a long term position for 12+ months. Will work in Whippany, NJ and has potential to be a hybrid role with onsite meeting. (OR, will consider remote but must be regional to attend onsite meetings.) Must be vaccinated
MUST HAVE PhD, MD
• The Medical Publications Writer will support the Director of Publication to lead and own the strategic US Medical Affairs Publication Plan for assigned product(s) mainly Cardiorenal, and will drive the execution of all publication activities including robust strategic and tactical planning.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the Publication Director in Leading the development of the US strategic publication plan as well as the execution of the tactical publication plan for assigned product(s), to ensure the timely presentation of data at key congresses and rapid journal publication
• Reviews and interprets product data from preclinical, clinical development, statistics and health economics departments within Bayer and external investigators to determine appropriate publications for inclusion in tactical publications plans
• Liaise with the global publications leads and communicate global publications initiatives to the US product teams, and ensures US publications initiatives are aligned with the global publication strategy and plan
• Reviews and edits congress abstracts and oral and poster presentations, primary and secondary manuscripts, and slide presentations development by vendors and external investigators to ensure publications are high quality and adheres to Good Publication Practices and Publication Policy and SOP
• Support the hosting of all internal and external US-specific, publication-related team meetings
• Ensures that all vendors comply with operational guidelines regarding master services agreements, accounting practices, communications with physicians and documentation of service agreements
• Follows, educates, and enforces all Good Publication Practice guidelines and Bayer Publications SOPs with internal departments, external authors and communications agencies, and ensures that all publications are reviewed and documented through the Bayer publication management platforms
• Establish professional relationships with all external and internal stakeholders including global clinical investigators, opinion leaders, and consultants in the CardioRenal community, and US CardioRenal Medical Directors, HEOR, Real World Evidence, Biostatistics, Clinical Development, Global Publication Excellence and Global CardioRenal Publications team
• A Healthcare Professional (PharmD, PhD, MD)
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• At least 2 years Medical publication experience within a pharmaceutical or medical device company; or equivalent clinical experience required.
• Project management skills
• Medical writing skills
A proud subsidiary of The Adecco Group, the world’s largest staffing firm, our long-standing relationships and unique understanding
of engineering departments and high-tech organizations allows you access to outstanding opportunities that fit your skills and your goals.
We have built a reputation of honesty, quality and responsiveness by supporting our candidates with expert advice and resources.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more than a half century, ENTEGEE has been assisting engineering and technical professionals advance their careers. A proud subsidiary of The Adecco Group, the world’s largest staffing firm, our long-standing relationships and unique understanding of engineering departments and high-tech organizations allows you access to outstanding opportunities that fit your skills and your goals. We have built a reputation of honesty, quality and responsiveness by supporting our candidates with expert advice and resources. Equal Opportunity Employer
EducationView all jobs at ENTEGEE MN