ENTEGEE MN Goose Creek, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Automotive Worker performs a variety of minor repairs and services to maintain motor vehicles. The Automated Worker places and maintains decals on vehicles, checks and replaces batteries, rotates, repairs, and replaces tires, washes, polishes, and cleans interiors and exteriors of vehicles, drains, flushes, and replaces engine, transmission, and differential grease and oils, checks, cleans, calibrates, and replaces spark plugs, cleans and replaces oil and air filters. The Automotive Worker adjusts brakes, replaces windshield wipers, and similar minor parts, assists on major overhaul jobs by disassembling and cleaning parts, repairing components such as generators and water pumps, and replacing thermostats, points, electrical wiring and other items, maintains tools and equipment, and cleans work areas.
This position may require computer literacy.
This automotive worker uses government furnished special tools and works in a maintenance facility. This position will perform field level automotive maintenance on combat and tactical vehicles, and possibly material handling equipment assigned or work-loaded to the APS-3 program.
- 5 years’ experience in directly relevant work
- Certificate of training from vocational school or other recognized source with a major study in automotive maintenance, or other related field
- Certificate of training from a basic automotive maintenance course
- In lieu of formal course work, a combination of college credits, on-the-job training, other formalized training, or experience may be considered
- Ability to comply with all established environmental regulations, methods, quality standards, and time schedules applicable to this position
- Ability to interpret and apply technical instruction, schematics, and diagrams
- Possesses personal tools that meets the required tool list
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To Read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit: http://www.entegee.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
A proud subsidiary of The Adecco Group, the world’s largest staffing firm, our long-standing relationships and unique understanding
of engineering departments and high-tech organizations allows you access to outstanding opportunities that fit your skills and your goals.
We have built a reputation of honesty, quality and responsiveness by supporting our candidates with expert advice and resources.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more than a half century, ENTEGEE has been assisting engineering and technical professionals advance their careers. A proud subsidiary of The Adecco Group, the world’s largest staffing firm, our long-standing relationships and unique understanding of engineering departments and high-tech organizations allows you access to outstanding opportunities that fit your skills and your goals. We have built a reputation of honesty, quality and responsiveness by supporting our candidates with expert advice and resources. Equal Opportunity Employer
AddressGoose Creek, SC
AutomotiveView all jobs at ENTEGEE MN