ENT and Allergy Associates, New York & New Jersey's premier ENT and Allergy medical practice, is seeking a self-motivated, people-friendly Paralegal for our Corporate office.
Temporary Position - 40 hours per week.
The Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for gathering, preparing and summarizing relevant materials for use by legal counsel. The Corporate Paralegal will maintain case files of new and existing complaints, claims and incidents, corporate files and documents, property leases, partnership documents and other corporate records. In addition, the Corporate Paralegal, will be responsible for assisting in reviewing and editing agreements, facilitating business transactions, and managing and ensuring compliance of the Company in general and handle other duties as assigned.
- Prepare and review confidentiality agreements with attorney supervision
- Prepare and maintain business associate agreements
- Assist attorney(s) in preparation for legal proceedings
- Identify relevant legal articles, laws and judicial decisions for cases
- Assists in preparing legal documents including contracts and other agreements
- Manage and maintain the partnership agreement and all amendments thereto
- Assist with insurance policies of the company.
- Assist and maintain corporate records.
- Provide administrative support for attorney(s)
- Participate in the definition and development of corporate policies, procedures and programs
- Assist attorney(s) with transactions and maintenance of corporate records
- Successfully complete special projects and other assignments as requested
SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the corporate structure
- Healthcare experience in a private practice, academic institution or corporate/law firm setting
- Proven ability to work effectively in independent settings
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of contacts including outside attorneys, senior
management, and business associates
- Excellent at Multi-tasking
- Manage various department projects and initiatives
- Ability to work independently
- Identify and resolve or escalate issues in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Word, Excel and Power Point
- Associate degree in paralegal studies or equivalent experience
- Healthcare related certifications a plus
Please Note: ENT and Allergy Associates is an E-Verify employer
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP is the largest and most comprehensive ear, nose, throat, allergy and audiology practice in the nation with 40 offices and over 150 physicians. Each ENT and Allergy Associates clinical location provides access to a full complement of services, including General Adult and Pediatric ENT, Voice and Swallowing, Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, Disorders of the Inner Ear and Dizziness, Asthma, Clinical Immunology, Diagnostic Audiology, Hearing Aid dispensing, Sleep and CT Services. ENTA has a clinical alliance with The Mount Sinai Hospital for the treatment of diseases of the head and neck and esophageal cancer and a partnership with the American Cancer Society to educate and treat patients with smoking disorders and cancer. The Practice has also expanded its clinical capabilities to include advanced Immunodeficiency trials.
To learn more about the benefits of ENT and Allergy Associates, or to conveniently find an ENT doctor or Allergy Doctor and then easily book an appointment at the nearest New York or New Jersey location, please visit: www.entandallergy.com or contact us at:
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
560 White Plains Road, Suite 500
Tarrytown, NY 10591