The ENT Center of Northwest Alabama is seeking an organized, positive, enthusiastic, and committed Personal Assistant to join the dynamic and growing team. This individual will provide support to the varying needs of the owner's busy life. Ultimately, this position will create value and enhance areas of medical practice innovation, leadership, and business management while assisting with aspects of both personal and professional life. The ideal candidate will be a driven, go-getter who demonstrates a good attitude and desire to be successful.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organize and leverage Owner's time effectively by maintaining a seamless calendar; schedule and coordinate all logistics and preparation for all appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, events, and more.
- Further they will assist in managing communication with poise and professionalism, demonstrating the ability to maintain confidentiality and act as informed gatekeeper in interactions with clients, colleagues, etc.
- Ensure all assignments/projects are completed with accuracy and efficiency, including follow-through to ensure that appropriate and timely actions are taken. Maintain office space by managing any necessary vendors or ordering needed supplies.
- Ensure all calendars are coordinated and designed efficiently
- Manage scheduling, project objectives, and payments.
- Maintain expense reports (personal and business) for outgoing expenses using Excel; coordinate with other team members to ensure proper records and timely filing of important documents.
- Plan and execute special events as needed
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Stay current with mailings and responsible for the payment of bills
- Run errands as needed
- Availability to travel where the Owner may need you on a given day
- Tackling any additional projects as needed
- Prior experience in a Personal Assistant role is preferred but not required.
- Upbeat and welcoming personality
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced business setting, where location and activities for the day are fluid.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with a proactive mindset.
- Comfort with professional communication; such as memos, press releases, and presentations.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Technically astute.
- Motivated to learn about the business
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Our mission is to provide comprehensive and exceptional ear, nose, and throat care while continuously promoting advancements in clinical practice and the utilization of state-of-the-art technology.
We strive to provide these services with the upmost integrity and an outstanding patient experience.
ENT Center of Northwest Alabama
Why Work Here?The ENT Center of Northwest Alabama offers comprehensive Ear, Nose and Throat care to the entire family. Our services include treatment of Allergy & Sinus Disease, Voice & Swallowing Disorders, Hearing & Balance issues, Pathology of the throat and neck and a variety of pediatric issues. Our mission is to provide comprehensive and exceptional ear, nose, and throat care while continuously promoting advancements in clinical practice and the utilization of state-of-the-art technology. We strive to provide these services with the upmost integrity and an outstanding patient experience.
Unique opportunity to influence the vision of a medical practice.