Medical Assistant- Astoria II
- Expired: November 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
ENT and Allergy Associates, New York & New Jersey's premier ENT and Allergy medical practice, is seeking a self-motivated, people-friendly full time Certified Medical Assistant for our Astoria 2 office.
- Welcomes patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Prepares patients for their appointment by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing and/or recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit or treatment.
- Supports patient care delivery by helping health care providers during examinations; preparing laboratory specimens; performing basic laboratory tests on the premises; disposing of contaminated supplies; sterilizing medical instruments; and telephoning prescriptions to pharmacies.
- Educates patients by providing medication and instructions; answering questions.
- Completes records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results.
- Keeps inventory of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in independently
- NextGen is a plus
- Previous experience is a plus
- Medical assistant certificate required
Monday: 9:30AM - 5:00PM
Tuesday: 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Wednesday: 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Thursday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Friday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday: (1-2 Per month rotated) 8:00AM-12:00PM
Must be able to work in both office locations. Overtime is required, must have flexible schedule.
We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental coverage.
Please note: ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP is an E-Verify employer.
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP is the largest and most comprehensive ear, nose, throat, allergy and audiology practice in the nation with 44 offices and over 200 physicians. Each ENT and Allergy Associates clinical location provides access to a full complement of services, including General Adult and Pediatric ENT, Voice and Swallowing, Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, Disorders of the Inner Ear and Dizziness, Asthma, Clinical Immunology, Diagnostic Audiology, Hearing Aid dispensing, Sleep and CT Services. ENTA has a clinical alliance with The Mount Sinai Hospital for the treatment of diseases of the head and neck and esophageal cancer and a partnership with the American Cancer Society to educate and treat patients with smoking disorders and cancer. The Practice has also expanded its clinical capabilities to include advanced Immunodeficiency trials.
ENT And Allergy Associates
HealthcareView all jobs at ENT And Allergy Associates
Get fresh ENT Allergy jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.