- Posted: over a month ago
This position will be responsible for providing information management services for the Supervisor of Shipbuilding (SUPSHIP) Newport News Aircraft Carrier Project Offices in accordance with tasking provided by PEO Carriers PMS 312 in support of Aircraft Carrier Refueling Complex Overhaul (RCOH).
- Provide services for the development and maintenance of a aircraft carrier electronic data interchange (EDI) environment to include the exchange of electronic information between the Carrier Project Offices, ships force, Newport News Shipbuilding, PEO Carriers PMS 312 and other government agencies.
- Define and evaluate current means of data exchange, both electronic and hard copy. Prepare a comprehensive technical and administrative approach to integrate the existing multimedia products into the boundaries set forth by the EDI environment.
- Provide guidance and support for electronic management of contract deliverables. Develop electronic based workflow processes.
- Perform overall hardware and software coordination for the EDI environment.
- Attend EDI program meetings.
- Provide technical support for EDI issues.
- (Required): Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suites with expertise in MS ACCESS.
- (Required): Knowledge of VBA (Visual Basic for Applications).
- (Required): Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to work well alone and as part of a team.
- (Required): US Citizenship, Final Secret Clearance
- (Desired): Certification in Security+.
- (Desired): Familiarity with Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) design and database normalization.
Other Desired Attributes:
- Knowledge of Aircraft Carrier New Construction and Overhaul is a plus.
- Knowledge of Business and Government contracting a plus
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ENGINEERING SERVICES NETWORK, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?