Quality Lab Technician
Engineered Sintered Components Company Inc., a Sumitomo Electric Group company, is looking for a Quality Lab Technician 12 hour night shift in our Troutman, North Carolina office. This person will verify and lead the inspection of all product manufactured within Plant 1 or Plant 2.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Calibrating and Operating MicroVu, Profilomter, Hardness tester, Tinus Olsen Compression test, Density checking equipment, Magnalux Magnetic Particle Unit, CMM, Micrometer, Drop Gauges, etc.
- Responsible for the operating in a safe manner and upholding all safety commitments.
- Responsible for the quality of all product produce within their specific work cell(s).
- Responsible for reading blueprints, process sheet, and knowing tolerances necessary to produce quality production, and how to check product with the measuring equipment called out within their quality documents.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous Metrology experience is a must.
- Proven steady work history.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts.
If you have a resume, please click “Apply with Resume” button and upload or paste your resume there. If you do not have a resume, please click “Apply with Resume” button, then click “Paste your Resume” button, then type “No resume” in the space provided. Then, you will be directed to complete an application form online.
About Engineered Sintered Components Company
Engineered Sintered Components Company (ESC) is a manufacturer of powder metal components supplying the automotive industries. We are located 30 miles north of Charlotte in the heart of Troutman, North Carolina on 90 acres. Our campus consists of two facilities totaling 210,000 square feet and an employment level of 470 employees. Our original plant houses the main powder metal processing equipment and our newest facility was completed in 2004 and is a separate machining area for high accuracy part production.
To learn more about us, please visit www.engsin.com.
About Sumitomo Electric Group
Since the founding of Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. in 1897 with copper wire production, we have developed many new technologies and products through innovative R&D activities based on Sumitomo Electric manufacturing technologies for electric wires and power cables. With more than 350 subsidiaries worldwide, we continue to introduce a wide variety of products that fulfill the expectations of society, in five business fields: Automotive, Information & Communications, Electronics, Environment & Energy, and Industrial Materials. We are a Fortune global 500 company.
To learn more about Sumitomo Electric Group, please visit http://global-sei.com.