H.T. Lyons, an Engie company, is expanding our Building Services group and seeking a highly motivated outside sales representative to develop, cultivate and grow our business in Southeastern PA and New Jersey markets that serve commercial, health care, institutional/higher education, industrial and government clients. H.T. Lyons is one of the northeast’s leading mechanical engineering, contracting, and preventive maintenance services firm. We offer a great work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and opportunity for personal growth.
Perform outside sales and account management working directly with building owners and managers in Southeastern PA. The successful candidate shall be able to maximize account penetration and customer retention. Market focus will be new HVAC maintenance contracts, small projects and potentially other building services by understanding customer needs, developing and closing customized proposals. We are seeking individuals with strong negotiation and organizational skills. You will work with our highly talented and experienced team members to develop and sell our unique Service and Maintenance Contracts on HVAC and Building Mechanical Systems, as well as identifying new business opportunities. You will work with customers to identify, plan and develop turnkey solutions that enhance building performance through energy and operating cost savings. Base salary, high commission potential, car allowance, mileage reimbursement, excellent benefits, cell phone, and laptop provided.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Utilize our internal sales process to identify key customers and to develop specific action plans to grow identified accounts.
· Consistently ascertains customer needs and current market opportunities. Coordinates and/or facilitates acquisition team as needed for projects or repairs.
· Converts leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required sales team members and communicating the next steps in the process.
· Develops multiple relationships with buying influences in the customer’s organization, including facility managers, project managers, project engineers, and/or purchasing agents.
· Assists in providing the necessary information for our repairs/special projects team to provide quotes; such as service repairs, change outs, and energy solutions. This includes quotes for time and material as well as fixed price services.
· Assists in contacting the responsible parties for purposes of securing renewal of service contracts.
· Gathers or validates preliminary information and performs facility walkthrough to qualify and determine the level of opportunity.
· Estimates maintenance agreements by analyzing the collected data during the equipment survey process and integrating subcontractors (if necessary) for each service.
· Must demonstrate a high level of accountability and team support at all times.
· Bachelor's degree in Sales/Marketing, or equivalent field technical and industry experience.
· Must be a self-starter, willing to cold call, and have the desire to succeed in the HVAC industry.
· Must have strong presentation skills and demonstrated knowledge in pricing systems for customers
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· The ability to work autonomously - create your plan of attack, schedule and execute on it!