Do you have what it takes to lead ENGEO into the future? Are you looking for a company that wants to continuously raise the bar? Are you a positive change-agent? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground-running, stream-line and incorporate best practices to the areas of recruiting, on-boarding, training & development? ENGEO is seeking a Human Resources Manager at our corporate headquarters in San Ramon, CA.
· Ensure compliance of all HR practices with legislative and regulatory requirements and standards. Lead full-lifecycle recruiting companywide in the United States for candidates at the university internship and Staff levels including sourcing, interviewing, preparing and presenting offers, and onboarding.
· Partner with group leaders and HR team members companywide to assess and fulfill staffing needs with top university and industry talent.
· Implement comprehensive sourcing and recruiting strategies to meet internal staffing needs.
· Utilize the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to open job requisitions, review and distribute resumes, disposition all candidates, and close job requisitions
· Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training group leaders to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and group leaders.
· Maintain employee handbook by preparing, updating and recommending human resources best practices, policies and procedures.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as-needed.
· Assist the Human Resources Team with on-going projects and programs.
· Perform other duties as requested.
· MS in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related disciplines – REQUIRED
· SPHR or PHR Certification REQUIRED
· 7-10 years’ experience as an HR professional (professional services/consulting industry preferred)
· 3-5 years’ experience leading teams & individuals
· Strong organizational skills
· Possess a full range of functional HR skills – Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Performance Management, Compensation, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Succession Planning, and Change Management
· Proven track record for consistently meeting or exceeding goals
· High Level Project Management Skills
· Demonstrated Leadership Skills and high caliber of self-motivation with the ability to work well in a team.
· Superior interpersonal skills and positive demeanor.
· Strong verbal, written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently, remain flexible, and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong problem solving skills, resourceful and attention to detail, producing accurate deliverables.
· Sound judgment capability.
· Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment law.
· Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. ATS experience preferred.
· Occasionally travel to regional offices & university campuses as needed.