Sales Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
ENCO Systems, Inc., a Metro Detroit company, is expanding its sales team. If you are a highly motivated individual familiar with software sales and looking for a great job with a growing company then look no further!
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for generating sales and maintaining current client relationships.
Applicants must have previous sales experience, be technologically literate, self-motivated, able to travel, relationship oriented and willing to live (or already living) in the Metro Detroit area as the person who fills this position will work out of our Novi offices. Familiarity with broadcast or A/V industry is a plus.
ENCO serves the broadcasting and A/V industry by providing automation, AI, and digital audio delivery/storage systems. For more info about us go to http://www.enco.com.
Please email your resume ASAP if you're interested in this position; we're looking to fill it as soon as the right candidate comes along. A cover letter detailing previous sales success stories will also be helpful.
ENCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE. What you'll need to be successful in this role
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Familiarity with software sales
- Proficient with computers and a technical background to be able to sell and demonstrate software solutions alongside our Sales Engineers
- Ability to travel to trade shows and client sites throughout the US
- A great team-player attitude with a respect for multiple inputs and direction
- Attention to detail, adaptable, flexible, independent, self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion, creativity, technical, and a great attitude….
Today ENCO delivers world class broadcast solutions to thousands of television and radio broadcasters on six continents. Our solutions range from large multinational radio and television broadcast applications to the needs of the small market or community radio or television station. We bring our customers flexible solutions that improve workflows and increase efficiency, while delivering exceptional value, performance and reliability. Today’s technological pace is astounding. Now and for the foreseeable future, broadcasters face increasing demand to compete in new places, and the need to readily embrace new technologies and media. We maintain our competitive advantage through constant innovation and adapting to the needs of the ever-changing broadcast landscape. Pair this with amazing customer service and it’s no wonder that the largest broadcasters in the world rely on ENCO.
ENCO Systems, Inc.
41551 W 11 Mile Rd NoviNovi, MI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?