Medical Front Office Receptionist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oldham County Pediatrics is a division of ONE Pediatrics, PLLC, which is an organization comprised of several highly esteemed practices in the Kentuckiana region who have combined resources in order to provide the highest quality yet most cost-efficient care to our patients.
We are seeking Medical Front Office candidates that display excellent teamwork, accountability and will successfully function within a high performing organization to join our team within one of several local offices.
- Responsible for patient check-in, greeting each patient in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Tracks patients in the reception area and communicates with them as needed.
- Evaluates chart data to verify all information has been received and completed, and signatures obtained.
- Scans patient insurance cards.
- Ensures that proper authorization or referral is collected from each patient.
- Assists patients in obtaining authorization or referrals that have not been received by the practice.
- Enters all new patient demographic information into the computer.
- Puts charts in bin for specific physician or technician.
- Marks arrival time of patients in office and makes sure that patients are seen on time.
One Pediatrics offers competitive hourly pay and excellent benefits!
2307 S. Hwy 53La Grange, KY
HealthcareView all jobs at EMrecruits