Senior Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Financial Analyst Position Summary
The Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing financial data and making recommendations to drive financial results. This role will interface with team members and leaders across multiple departments, including but not limited to Operations, Supply Chain, Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Senior Financial Analyst
- Analyze financial data and provide insight for accurate forecasts
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis, as well as post-job completion margin analysis
- Evaluate job costs for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure process integrity while working with cross-functional peers to resolve process issues
- Responsible for analyzing and calculating standard costs for labor, overhead and bills of material
- Validate and analyze the cost of goods sold as part of month-end close cycle
- Perform variance analysis such as purchase price to cost variance, invoice to PO price variances, and work order variances
- Partner with Operations and Engineering teams to ensure bill of material accuracy including knowledge of cost changes and corresponding impact on financials
- Complete various Accounting schedules for internal and external reporting requirements, both recurring and ad hoc requests
- Document controls, processes and procedures related to manufacturing accounting
- Assist with and ensure successful year end audits
Benefits for the Senior Financial Analyst position
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity for growth
- Make an impact on the organization
- Have input on how things get done
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
Senior Financial Analyst Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related area (or equivalent),
- 3-5 years’ experience in Accounting, preferably in a capital equipment manufacturing environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; experience in Epicor/Kinetic a plus but not required
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand the manufacturing environment and the associated financial processes; Knowledge of supply chain, receiving, inventory flow, operations process and manufacturing principles
- Strong ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Ability to effectively analyze transactional level detail in an enterprise resource planning system and articulate the key findings to management; recommend changes to policies and procedures to reduce cost and maximize profit
- Strong business skills and effective understanding of financial and manufacturing systems
- Ability to multi-task and drive actions to completion under strict deadlines.
- Positive “can do” attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Action-oriented and solution-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The above is not an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
First Shift - Flexible
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Senior Financial Analyst Finance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.