Industrial Engineering Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing products, processes, or procedures.
- Process Bill of Materials (BOM) for quantities, parts, and any other changes.
- Enter data and process order information in ERP system (Epicor).
- Maintain strong relationship with manufacturing floor operations and notify engineering of issues, concerns or changes.
- Verify and modify 2D and 3D drawings.
- Identify existing issues using product lifecycle management
- Ascertain product efficacy
- Maintain established quality standards.
- Monitor and review product information to detect or assess problems; or improve equipment operation or processes.
- Provide documentation, instructions, drawings, or specifications to production as needed to meet job specifications.
- Inspect equipment or materials to identify cause of errors, defects, or other problems.
- Keep technically up-to-date and apply new knowledge to work and share with team.
- Provide engineering support to operations overseeing consistent application of quality techniques
- Resolve quality issues of capability, tolerance, and materials -related issues.
- Resolve quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans, and providing resources with suppliers, customers and team members.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Associates degree in related manufacturing or engineering field.
- 2D and 3D cad skills and print reading skills.
- Experience working as an assembler in a manufacturing environment a plus!
- Knowledge of machining and fixtures.
- ERP knowledge a plus.
- Understanding of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
Get fresh Production Engineering Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.