Onboarding Support Agent - $400 Welcome Bonus
At EMS, we “Contact Center” differently. We support our customers and clients every step of the way and provide an excellent customer service experience.
We are looking for Onboarding Support agents to join a fast-paced and energetic customer service team for a property management program. This is a key member of the Customer Care team, assisting Service Providers who need advisement or assistance as they onboard onto the platform and become familiar with applications across the suite of products. Must be able to answer inbound customer calls, email, and chat inquiries in a timely and productive manner. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship and communication between EMS and client on account procedures and managing priorities.
You will need:
- Ability to provide support and guidance on computer applications and product specific technical questions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to accurately capture and document key details
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Receptive to feedback, and being adaptive and responsive to updating processes
- Ability to work both as an individual and as a team member
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One to two years' experience working in a high volume help desk role
- Must be familiar with phone Apps, Internet, Email, and Microsoft Office
- $400 welcome bonus
- Paid on-the-job training
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Casual, but engaging work environment
- Individual work spaces
- Complimentary breakfast on Fridays
- Free parking
- North-West Omaha location
EMS is privately owned and centrally headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We provide our clients with accent neutral multi-channel customer care solutions. Our end-to-end customer service offerings include: inbound and outbound telephone services, e-mail response and support, CRM solutions, consulting, IVR, live chat, fulfillment and direct marketing. EMS representatives are available 24 hours a day to supply your customers with the help they need when they need it.