Customer Service Representative - Property Management Support
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Customer Service Representative - Property Management Support - Work From Home After Training (Omaha, NE) - $1,000 Progressive Sign On Bonus!
At EMS, we “Contact Center” differently. We support our customers and clients every step of the way and provide an excellent customer service experience.
$1,000 Progressive Sign On Bonus!
Representatives hired for this program can earn up to a $1,000 sign on bonus. Payments are made in one-time installments on the paycheck after completing the following:
- $250 after 2 weeks
- $250 after 60 days
- $250 after 90 days
- $250 after 120 days
We are looking for Customer Service agents to join a fast-paced and energetic customer service team for a property management program. Must be able to answer inbound customer calls, email, and chat inquiries in a timely and productive manner. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship and communication between EMS and client on account procedures and managing priorities.
Opportunities to possibly work from home after the completion of training. CDC guidelines for social distancing and disinfecting are followed in office.
You Will Need:
- Above average customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when interacting with customers and co-workers
- Friendly and energetic attitude
- Computer knowledge and internet skills
- Ability to navigate between multiple computer screens/tabs
- Quick learner who enjoys using trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both as an individual and as a team member
Nice to Have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be familiar with phone Apps, Internet, Email, and Microsoft Office
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Variety of shifts available. Availability for 1 weekend day preferred
- $1,000 progressive sign on bonus
- Paid on-the-job training
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Casual dress attire
- Individual work spaces
- Complimentary breakfast on Fridays
- Free parking
- North-West Omaha location
EMS is privately owned and centrally headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We provide our clients with accent neutral multi-channel customer care solutions. Our end-to-end customer service offerings include: inbound and outbound telephone services, e-mail response and support, CRM solutions, consulting, IVR, live chat, fulfillment and direct marketing. EMS representatives are available 24 hours a day to supply your customers with the help they need when they need it.
EMS Inc.Why Work Here?
Growing company with a great work environment.
EMS, Inc. is a full-service contact center providing superior outsourced customer support. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond to ensure our clients receive world class service. We target technical support and customer care programs but have the experience and expertise necessary to handle any type of program requiring support services. At EMS, we pride ourselves in being more than the average answering service. EMS was founded in 1998 by Mitchell D. Johnson with the vision to provide superior live chat and email response services for numerous companies’ customers. Years later we have evolved into a full service customer contact center and continue to provide superior services. EMS specializes in “Humanizing Customer Service” by providing timely, personal responses to customer questions and has become a recognized leader in customer service outsourcing. Our goal is to make outsourcing easy for our clients. EMS is privately owned and centrally headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We provide our clients with accent neutral multi-channel customer care solutions. Our end-to-end customer service offerings include: inbound and outbound telephone services, e-mail response and support, CRM solutions, consulting, IVR, live chat, fulfillment and direct marketing. EMS representatives are available 24 hours a day to supply your customers with the help they need when they need it.
12111 Emmet St.Omaha, NE