Customer Service Representative - Medical Air Transport
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative – Medical Air Transport - Work From Home After Training (Omaha, NE)
At EMS, we “Contact Center” differently. We support our customers and clients every step of the way and provide an excellent customer service experience.
We are looking for agents to help customers and medical providers with medical airplane transportation reservations in Alaska. You must have a high level of urgency, empathy and customer service for this program. Must be able to answer inbound customer calls and resolve customer cases in a timely and productive manner. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship and communication between EMS and our client’s account procedures and managing priorities.
Opportunities to possibly work from home after the completion of training. CDC guidelines for social distancing and disinfecting are followed in office.
You Will Need:
- Above average customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when interacting with customers and co-workers
- Friendly and energetic attitude
- Computer knowledge and internet skills
- Ability to navigate between multiple computer screens/tabs
- Quick learner who enjoys using trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both as an individual and as a team member
Nice to Have:
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Must be familiar with phone Apps, Internet, Email, and Microsoft Office
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Variety of shifts available. Availability for 1 weekend day preferred
- Paid on-the-job training
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Causal dress attire
- Individual work spaces
- Opportunities to possibly work from home after training
- All CDC guidelines for social distancing/disinfecting followed
- Complimentary breakfast on Fridays
- Free parking
- North-West Omaha location
EMS is privately owned and centrally headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We provide our clients with accent neutral multi-channel customer care solutions. Our end-to-end customer service offerings include: inbound and outbound telephone services, e-mail response and support, CRM solutions, consulting, IVR, live chat, fulfillment and direct marketing. EMS representatives are available 24 hours a day to supply your customers with the help they need when they need it.
12111 Emmet St. OmahaOmaha, NE
BusinessView all jobs at EMS Inc.