Customer Service Representative – Cellular Company - $400 Welcome Bonus
At EMS, we “Contact Center” differently. We support our customers and clients every step of the way and provide an excellent customer service experience.
Are you tech savvy with mobile devices and the latest technology? Do you enjoy troubleshooting? Do you thrive on giving customers the ultimate experience?
If you answered yes, then we have an exciting new opportunity to join a high level customer service team for a cellular company! Must be able to answer inbound customer calls, email, and chat inquiries in a timely and productive manner. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship and communication between EMS and client on account procedures and managing priorities.
You Will Need:
- Above average customer service skills
- Experience with cellular phones and mobile apps
- Quick learner who enjoys using trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when interacting with customers and co-workers
- Friendly and energetic attitude
- Computer knowledge and Internet skills
- Ability to navigate between multiple computer screens/tabs
- Ability to work both as an individual and as a team member
Nice to Have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be familiar with phone Apps, Internet, Email, and Microsoft Office
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Variety of shifts between 9am-9pm. Availability for 1 weekend day required.
- $400 welcome bonus
- Paid on-the-job training
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Casual dress attire
- Individual work spaces (social distancing practices in place)
- Complimentary breakfast on Fridays
- Free parking
- North-West Omaha location
EMS is privately owned and centrally headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We provide our clients with accent neutral multi-channel customer care solutions. Our end-to-end customer service offerings include: inbound and outbound telephone services, e-mail response and support, CRM solutions, consulting, IVR, live chat, fulfillment and direct marketing. EMS representatives are available 24 hours a day to supply your customers with the help they need when they need it.
Why Work Here?EMS, Inc. is a full-service contact center providing superior outsourced customer support. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond to ensure our clients receive world class service. We target technical support and customer care programs but have the experience and expertise necessary to handle any type of program requiring support services. At EMS, we pride ourselves in being more than the average answering service. EMS was founded in 1998 by Mitchell D. Johnson with the vision to provide superior live chat and email response services for numerous companies’ customers. Years later we have evolved into a full service customer contact center and continue to provide superior services. EMS specializes in “Humanizing Customer Service” by providing timely, personal responses to customer questions and has become a recognized leader in customer service outsourcing. Our goal is to make outsourcing easy for our clients. EMS is privately owned and centrally headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We provide our clients with accent neutral multi-channel customer care solutions. Our end-to-end customer service offerings include: inbound and outbound telephone services, e-mail response and support, CRM solutions, consulting, IVR, live chat, fulfillment and direct marketing. EMS representatives are available 24 hours a day to supply your customers with the help they need when they need it.
Growing company with a great work environment.