Customer Service Representative (Technical Support) - $400 Welcome Bonus
At EMS, we “Contact Center” differently. We support our customers and clients every step of the way and provide an excellent customer service experience.
Are you a technically savvy individual who has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Then we have the position for you!
Come join our team of customer service-oriented agents that assists customers via telephone, online CHAT, or e-mail to provide support for basic desktop, PC and applications. This is a central point of entry for customers seeking assistance, information/status updates and resolution. Agents work to resolve questions from password resets, updates to basic desktop application support and take any necessary steps to troubleshoot and/or resolve the issue. Must be able to handle difficult customers and recognize when to escalate the issue for higher level support. Full training provided. Possible opportunities to work from home after the completion of training.
You will need:
- Above average customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when interacting with customers and co-workers
- Friendly and energetic attitude
- Computer knowledge and internet skills
- Ability to navigate between multiple computer screens/tabs
- Quick learner who enjoys using trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both as an individual and as a team member
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be familiar with phone Apps, Internet, Email, and Microsoft Office
- Must have at least 6 months to one year experience using a computer in a work setting
- Previous technical help desk or call center experience a plus
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Variety of shifts available. Availability for 1 weekend day preferred
- $400 Welcome Bonus
- Paid on-the-job training
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Casual dress attire
- Individual work spaces
- Complimentary breakfast on Fridays
- Free parking
- North-West Omaha location
EMS is privately owned and centrally headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We provide our clients with accent neutral multi-channel customer care solutions. Our end-to-end customer service offerings include: inbound and outbound telephone services, e-mail response and support, CRM solutions, consulting, IVR, live chat, fulfillment and direct marketing. EMS representatives are available 24 hours a day to supply your customers with the help they need when they need it.