EMR -> European Metal Recycling-> Southern Recycling is hiring!
EMR is the global forerunner in metals recycling. We are a privately held company with a heritage dating back to the 1940's. We employ 4,000 people operating at 180 locations around the world. To learn more about us please take a look at our US website: http://us.emrgroup.com
We are currently looking for a full-time Supervisor to oversee operations at our ELV (End of Life Vehicle) automotive recycling depot. This position will be based out of our New Orleans, LA depot.
The incumbent will be responsible for supervising the night shift: 7:30 PM - 5:00 AM
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Using a forklift to handle inventory -
- Entering and tracking inventory data on an iPad -
- Implementing and documenting all facets of inventory control -
- Supervising a staff of three to four employees -
- Assisting with all facets of the dismantling or disassembly of automobiles that have reached the end of their life cycle -
- Removing tires, batteries and converters from automobiles purchased as scrap -
- Draining fluids from ELV vehicles -
- Verifiable supervisory experience (3 years)
- Must possess a valid driver's license -
- Forklift operator experience is required -
- Proficient computer or tablet user -
- Mechanical experience in dealing with automobiles -
- - - - - - - -
To Apply :
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in EMR - Southern Recycling!
- - - - - - - -
EMR - European Metal Recycling is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal law.