Hello Job Hunters! We have an exciting work opportunity available. This is a temporary assignment and the project is to assist a large office building with packing employees to move to remote-only work.
Adequate PPE is required. Masks and gloves will be provided by EMR CPR if you do not have your own.
Title: Customer Service Escort
Location: San Francisco, California
- Assist Employees with check-in at the lobby with entry monitor taking Health Check Certifications and ID badges.
- Chaperone employees and guide to elevators and to their desks by floor and location.
- Direct employees to packing material stations before heading to the workstation.
- Take inventory of items being packed by employees.
- Escort employees back to the lobby.
- Communicate with the moving team if assistance is required and employees cannot pack independently.
- Check out, employees at building entrances on a live spreadsheet.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent Customer Service
- Some experience with escorting service preferred
- Full-Time Monday-Friday availability
Why Work Here?EMR CPR is a Global IT Services company based in the Silicon Valley with a focus on providing unparalleled quality demanded by our clients and the ever growing IT world.
Work with a great and growing company. This company provides a foot in the door to some of the biggest tech companies around the world.