Therapists apply knowledge of the principles of behavior analysis in a one-to-one setting to clients with developmental disabilities. Responsibilities include implementing programs, applying behavior analytic techniques to reduce challenging and stereotypic behavior, maintaining accurate records of client progress through extensive data collection, and attending on-going training and workshops. Applicants must be energetic, reliable, and enthusiastic. Reliable transportation is a must.
Full time- 30-40 hours per week
Job Location: Round Rock, TX
- Experience in Applied Behavior Analysis as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, BCBA or behavior technician
- Experience with direct therapy, assessments, treatment planning, and parent training
- Passionate about working with children
- Able to make decisions and problem solve
- Have excellent communication with therapists, parents, and caregivers
- Have a positive energy and views challenges as opportunities
- Looking for a team and company to grow with as a BCBA
- Provide one-on-one and group therapy to individuals with developmental disabilities ages 18 months-16 years
- Develop, implement and maintain treatment plans
- Provide training to therapists/parents/caregivers
- Conduct assessments (VB-MAPP, AFLS, EFL, Functional Assessments, etc.)
- Analyze progress data and modify treatment plans as needed
- Track client progress through data collection
- Collaborate with schools, providers, and caregivers
- Participate and contribute to in-service training and staff meetings
- Able to play on the floor with children, while providing therapy (sit, stand, kneel, lift up to 50 lbs)
- Able to use computers and tablets for extended periods of time
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Establish effective clinical and ethical relationships with clients and families, and maintain appropriate boundaries
- Must be actively registered as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) or sitting for your BCBA exam within the next 4 months to apply.
Will discuss individually at interview.
Please send us the following:
- Tell us about yourself in the email/message, which will serve as your cover letter
- At the top of the email/message, please write the position you are applying for and your full name in the following format: BCBA, First Name Last Name
- Attach a resume in PDF format
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
EMPOWER SCHOOL LLC
Why Work Here?We are a growing company that provides much needed services for children on the Autism Spectrum. We have been in business for 6 years now and are growing rapidly. We are centrally located in Round Rock, TX with easy access on and off of Louis Henna Blvd (AKA SH 45 Toll Road) and Hwy 79. We are currently looking to fill the position of BCBA managing caseload of 6-8 clients M-F in clinic. Candidates must also be willing to direct and hold training sessions as well as supervision sessions for ABA's/RBT's currently enrolled in programs to continue their education. Candidates will also be holding training sessions for ABA's/RBT's for any data collection methods as well as implementing new procedures and practicals within the Behavioral Health field.
We are expanding our client base and are looking to bring on more personnel to manage the increasing case loads.
Round Rock, TX