Business Development Professional
- Posted: over a month ago
The HR outsourcing industry has become a vital part of business success. The industry is growing in exciting ways as more and more businesses learn the value of the multitude of services and efficiencies gained by outsourcing.
ESS is a leader in the industry with more than 25 years in business and delivering some of the most advanced technology and services.
Business Development Professional Job Functions
Develop and maintain knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, Cafeteria Plans, and Time Keeping.
- Understand the landscape of HR, Payroll, and benefits administration outsourcing.
- Project a positive image in representing the Corporation to clients and the community.
- Establish relationships with business and HR decision makers.
- Analyze customer needs and interests and presenting the best solutions.
- Present service offerings via in-person and virtual meetings.
- Provide follow-up and perform sales closings.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 4+ years business to business sales experience.
- Ability to travel throughout South Louisiana
- Must possess a valid driverâ€™s license and be willing to drive as driving is significant function of this role.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrate teamwork and leadership skills.
- Strong record of high performance and consistent results for previous 24 months.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Bachalors degree in business
- Experience in human resources
- Experience in insurance sales or benefits administration
- Demonstrate the ability to identify unique sales opportunities and to perform tasks beyond designated responsibilities.
- Strong business planning skills and ability to multi-task.
- This role will provide you with the opportunity to lead key activities and drive business success for yourself, ESS, and the clients you develop and serve.
- Earning potential driven by you.
- Great benefits including health, dental, life, vision PTO, and 401k.
- Solid organization and great team environment providing best in class services and support.
EMPLOYER SUPPORT SERVICES
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
BusinessView all jobs at EMPLOYER SUPPORT SERVICES