We are actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Marketing Assistant to work on groundbreaking campaigns with a sales and marketing firm in the local region. Our innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Our goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, our firm continues to set the standard for customer acquisition excellence and establish a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to some of the largest telecommunications firms globally, this firm continues to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Entry Level Marketing Assistant position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The position is considered entry level to start during training, including a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandising, and consumer market research. After successfully completing the program, an individual would be considered a team leader in the marketing department. The entry-level Marketing Assistant reports directly to the Executive Marketing Manager.
Entry Level Responsibilities:
· Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
· Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
· Expertly managing the needs of external customers
· Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Driving sales through promotional campaigns
· Build brand recognition through local experiential marketing
· Strategize, execute and manage campaigns with the Brand Ambassador teams
· Interact and communicate with customers
· Problem solve and make a professional judgment on whether customers qualify for the services that the firm's clients offer (candidate will be trained in this area)
· Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base
· Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
Requirements for the Entry Level Marketing Assistant:
The personalized focus on our campaigns is not only a refreshing alternative to the more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of the company. The management team prides itself on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions. Suppose you possess a passion for marketing, sales, or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage a business's varying dimensions. In that case, this position could be an excellent fit for the right candidate.
- Must be able to work full-time hours and some weekends for special events.
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
- Two or 4-year college degree (preferred but not required)
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
Why work here?
- Full Training for all entry-level positions!
- Company Paid Travel
- Market Competitive Pay Structure: Weekly Bonuses and Incentives
- Rapid upward mobility
- Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
- A fun, high energy work environment! No cubicles here; we work closely together as a team!
EMI - Hiring Immediately!
Why Work Here?-No commission-based roles -Please note; all applicants should have living accommodation in the Metro Detroit area. Due to the high number of qualified people looking for work in the area, we cannot hold spots for those hoping to relocate once they find work. -We are not a call center; we do not participate in any D2D or B2B.
ZOOM Interviews available! We are an essential business hiring asap!