- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Personal Assistant needed for family in Park City, UT.
This position will start out as an Administrative Assistant for the family’s office located in Salt Lake City, UT while the candidate is being trained on Personal Assistant duties. After full training the position will transition to mostly Personal Assistant duties with occasional Administrative Assistant tasks as needed. Duties include but are not limited to:
· Assisting family with day-to-day tasks (grocery shopping, walking family dog, running errands, driving children to/from school and activities).
· Arrange travel and accommodations including occasional pick up/drop off to and from airport.
· Managing maintenance for multiple properties and vehicles such as scheduling services and being onsite if necessary.
· Assist with scheduling meal and/or event reservations.
· Act as liaison between family and other household staff.
· Assist with research as it relates to family needs.
· Must be comfortable assisting with childcare for two children ages 11 and 12 (family has in-home child support but may ask for occasional assistance from PA).
· Available to travel internationally with family.
· Schedule appointments and organize meetings for office team.
· Distribute mail.
· Administrative duties such as filing, copying, scanning, etc.
· Be ready to assist with day-to-day tasks such as shipping, ordering office supplies, running errands, etc.
· Assist with individual team projects as needed.
· Must be fluent in Spanish with a high level of understanding in the Latino culture. Some tasks will need to be handled directly with a team located in Mexico who are Spanish only speakers.
· Must be organized.
· Willingness to learn.
· Good time management.
· Work well under pressure and high expectation.
· Attention to detail.
· Well-developed communication skills.
· Professional discretion.
EMGWhy Work Here?
Great team of professionals.
We are a family office that has been around for 100 years. Our office oversees the administration of the family-owned businesses as well as provides a wide range of services tailored to meet the family’s business and personal needs.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
HousekeepingView all jobs at EMG