Marketing Communications Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our rapidly-growing promotional marketing company applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of proven success and expertise, new clientele is continuously added as we dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales and brand recognition.
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Working with the Marketing Team and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
- Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
We are looking for talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to start their career!
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Not sure if you're qualified?
Relax! No experience is necessary! Comprehensive training and development is provided to ensure every team member can be successful in a career path with the company.
- College degree or in the process of completion preferred.
- 0-2 years experience in public relations, communications, marketing, sales OR internship in related fields is an asset.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Level headed problem solver with a professional, service-oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail.
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible
Job Types: Full-time and Paid Internships
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Promotions Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.