If you are an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, with experience in day - to - day health of an enterprise cloud infrastructure then we may have a great opportunity for you.
What is it like to work at K-LOVE & Air1? You’ll find that we’re a unique blend of ministry & media; in addition to being positive & encouraging and ministry focused, we’re also technology progressive, creative, dynamic & fun.
We are seeking Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
A little More About the Job:
· Research and recommend the procurement and design of Cloud-based infrastructure services.
· Build, test, deploy, analyze, administer, monitor and maintain 24x7 Cloud-based service.
· Provides support, issue investigation and resolution for all Cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
· Review, evaluate, specify, recommend, maintain, and document system architecture, system configuration, system monitoring and system performance monitoring.
· Plan, recommend, implement and administer IIS servers (including the use of SSL Certificates), and DNS.
· Plan, recommend and implement updates and patches as required for performance, availability and security.
· Plan, recommend and implement Active Directory domains.
· Participate in the implementation and management of load balanced web server farms.
· Coordinate with network staff on installation of hardware required to maintain growth and stability.
· Perform maintenance as necessary, including patches and updates, often during evenings and weekends.
Background and Experience:
· Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
· 5-10 years of systems engineering experience.
· A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with AWS and Azure Cloud Architectures.
· A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with leading industry standard server hardware & software, required.
· Extensive knowledge of IaaS and good working knowledge of PaaS and SaaS.
· Good working knowledge of: DevOps, various types of automation, container platforms (Docker, Kubernetes).
· Prior experience designing, managing Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
· Experience doing architecture and design of IIS servers (including the use of SSL Certificates)
· DNS architecture, design, and administration experience.
· Experience with VMWare, ESX Server with Virtual Center required. Working knowledge of vSphere and VDI.
· Experience with Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, and 2016 required. Knowledge of 2019 is a plus.
· Technical knowledge of industry standard disaster recovery policies and procedures.
· Architecture and implementation of Active Directory domain experience needed.
This opportunity is in Rocklin, CA, on-site at HQ. We offer a rich benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, a mentor, meaningful work relationships and more.
Learn more about the company and apply at www.klove.com/careers