- This is a salary position with a minimum 40 hrs a week
- May also include some weekends if required.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- The position is responsible and accountable for recruitment directives, meeting financial goals, and the overall study operations. The study coordinator also significantly participates in the clinical trial coordination process.
- Promoting the mission of ECRI to function as an Integrated Site Network providing unparalleled service to our clinical trial partners
- Meeting and exceeding priorities as discussed quarterly with direct supervisor
- Managing daily site operations.
- Ensuring adherence to ECRI’s Standard Operating
- Ensuring the site’s compliance with all federal, local, and regulatory requirements and company procedures.
- Work with study participants on completion of study related visits, as well as follow-up and reminder phone calls.
- Subject recruitment.
- Work closely with pharma sponsor clinical research professionals in the processing and preparations for submitting regulatory documents.
- Data entry of case report forms, and study visits across all study platforms within a maximum of 24hrs from the time data as collected.
- Development of case report forms.
- Other clinical research activities as assigned.
- Support other ECRI research studies at our various locations in DC and Virginia.
- Management of all ECRI staff the training records.
- MUST BE Bilingual English and Spanish
- 4 year degree or equivalent preferably within Biology, Pharmacology, or a health-related field of study.
- Ability to successfully adapt to a constantly changing environment;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a clinical research environment;
- other web-based systems;
- Must have superior interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Completed the CITI training before start date.
- Be friendly and engaging and demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Be able to conduct independent research activities.
- Be extremely motivated and self-starter.
- Be able to meet deadlines.
- Participate in occasional health fair events, and community outreach activities.
This position does involve direct contact with patients and includes performing phlebotomy procedures, as needed. Occupational Health and Safety Risks include potential exposure to blood borne and airborne pathogens, thus candidate must ensure to always use universal precautions when handling biological samples, and supplies. This position may involve occasional travel, including airplane travel, to attend ECRI Leadership Meetings and Investigator’s Meetings.